Talks: 6 views on photography
On June 26 AntwerpPhoto's festival heart will be opened for a day packed with inspiring speakers from all disciplines in visual arts, set in a unique location.
Six different takes on photography and visual culture, moderated by Nicky Aerts (Klara):
· Stefan Vanthuyne from Belphotobooks talks to Charlie Dekeersmaecker and Sybren Van Overberghe about their latest books
· Photographers Marie-Jo Lafontaine and Bruno V. Roels
· Jan Desloover, art director, and Wouter Vandriessche, digital producer, from De Standaard on the visual newspaper of today.
Break and opportunity to visit the exhibitions in a select group.
Book signing by Charlie Dekeersmaecker and Sybren Vanoverberghe.
· Klaas-Jan van der Weij, sports photographer at de Volkskrant
- Magnum Photo Agency panel with Carl De Keyzer en Harry Gruyaert
· Wouter Vroege and Ad Nuijs present 'Slices', a new storytelling app
We start at 9.30 AM and the last talk ends around 4.40 PM.
An entrance ticket for the day is €21,5 and access to the AntwerpPhoto exhibitions is included (to the value of €16,5).
Buy your ticket here.